We had a backward day today! We created a new and extended schedule because I spent some quality time this weekend planning for hands-on learning activities for Bugzy and Buddy.
It worked or at least worked for today. Fingers crossed, I can keep up with these plans of mine as the week progresses.
Unfortunately, I took only a few pictures today, so this post won’t have as many images as I usually post.
Homeschool Preschool Daily Schedule
- Free play ( Kids created a volcano this morning)
- Breakfast & Get ready
- Park & snack
- Chart (ch mini-lesson and Secret Stories while reading)
- Free play (light table letters)
- Read Aloud- Tomatoes for Neela by Padma Lakshmi
- Cook dinner together
What Worked for Preschool and Toddler Play Today
- With the flexibility of our schedule, I changed our plans multiple times today, and each time Bugzy and Buddy just went with it.
- Using a chart to reinforce sounds we are learning. I know keep a running list of Secret Stories we have learned on the window with an expo marker.
What needs to improve before tomorrow
- The layout of the learning area;
- Bugzy and I just changed the location of our center activities. This change helped make them easier for independent use.
- Organization of materials;
- I spent hours this afternoon reorganizing the closets in the playroom and bedrooms to quickly grab what is needed and keep playing.
Favorite Memory from Day 8 Homeschool Preschool with Bugzy & Buddy
Seeing the kids playing together today. Today was the first day in a long time (okay, maybe ever), we didn’t have a single sibling quarrel. They worked well together all day. I share this not to brag but to document and study why this happened so I can bottle it and replicate this occurrence day after day!
I loved today! But especially the moments watching them work together without me.
Thank you for visiting Live Learn Literacy!
For more activities for little learners please see more of my posts below.